715 Olive Tree Court, Green Bay, WI 54313
From candidate website
David was born and raised in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin. After graduating Ashwaubenon High School, he attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. Soon after graduation, David returned to his hometown to start his career, raise a family, and begin his public service to the community.
David enjoys watching movies, playing cards with friends and above all, spending time with his wife, son and their miniature golden doodle, Ellie.
Public and Community Leadership
- County Supervisor, Brown County (2012 – 2015)
- Trustee, Village of Howard, (2007 – 2015)
- Founder, Howard Small Business Partnership
- President, Ashwaubenon Business Association
- President, Prevent Blindness - Northeast Wisconsin
- Small Business Owner, Farmer’s Best Home Delivery
- Director of Operations, Taxpayers Network Inc.
- External Affairs Director, AT&T
- Executive Director, Team Lambeau (organization created to save Lambeau Field in 2000)
- Director of Operations, Legislative Leadership Institute Academy of Foreign Affairs
Committees 2017-2018, Assembly Standing Committees:
- Committee on International Affairs and Commerce (Chair)
- Committee on Energy and Utilities (Vice Chair)
- Committee on Insurance
- Committee on Local Government
- Committee on Urban Revitalization
- Committee on Ways and Means