7066 N 55th St., Apt F, Milwaukee, WI 53225
From candidate website
Jason M. Fields, CFEI (Certified Financial Education Instructor). He holds a BS degree in business management from Cardinal Stritch University. Jason is the managing director of Dark Knight Capital Ventures. He is also the co-founder and partner of DiversifyForex, a foreign currency, stock and binary options investment education firm.
In 2005, Jason became the first African-American man to be elected to the Wisconsin state Assembly 11th District.
He is a published author having written two books. He is currently working on his CHP (Certified Hedge Fund Professional) designation.
Jason started his career in the financial services sector where he helped actively manage over $100 million in assets. His experience includes bonds, equities, derivatives, insurance and residential and commercial loans.
He has been honored with several prestigious leadership awards, executive training and special designations, such as:
- Gov. Scott Walker Appointee to the Social Development Commission (SDC) 2012-Present
- The Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development, 2012
- Black Alliance for Educational Options 2012 Ed Reform Champion Under 40
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of WI, Government Advocacy Award, 2012
- Seat Belt Champion Award, 2010
- Wisconsin Minority Supplier Development Council Award for Excellence, 2009
- Ohio Coalition for Quality Education, Putting Kids 1st Award, 2008
- Specialized Medical Vehicle Association of WI Legislator of the Year Award 2008
- Wisconsin Builders Association, Friends of Housing 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- WI League of Conservation Voters, Conservation Champion 2008 & 2012
- Flemming Leadership Institute, Class of 2007
- Program for Emerging Political Leaders at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
He is a member of Prince Hall Masons, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated, The Independent Order of Odd Fellows.
The US Global Leadership Coalition and he is a member of the International Society of Business Leaders.
Jason is also a national speaker on international business, financial literacy, and education reform policy.