10737 S State Road 140, Clinton, WI 53525
Official campaign website
State Rep. Amy Loudenbeck was raised in the Midwest -- suburban Detroit and suburban Chicago, and moved to Wisconsin in 1987 to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she graduated in 1991 with two undergraduate degrees: Political science and international relations. After graduation, she stayed in Madison and worked at a communications firm and later moved into environmental project management.
In 1996, Representative Loudenbeck moved to the Geneva Lake area and continued to manage environmental and engineering projects in Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana. She joined the Town of Linn Fire Department in 1997 and became a certified Wisconsin firefighter in 1998. In 1999, she earned the credential of certified hazardous materials manager. She married her husband, Matt, in 1999 and together they moved to Clinton in 2002.
Rep. Loudenbeck started working at the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce in January of 2003 as executive director of the Business Materials Exchange of Wisconsin (BMEx). Her work with the BMEx program included involvement in all aspects of the chamber's operations and programs. She was promoted to government relations director in 2005, vice president in 2007 and interim president in 2009.
Rep. Loudenbeck was first elected to the state Assembly in 2010. She was elected to her second term in the state Assembly in 2012 During her second term she served as the chair of the Committee on Workforce Development and vice-chair of the Committee on Children and Families. She also served on the committees of Environment and Forestry, International Trade and Commerce, State and Federal Relations, and Joint Legislative Council.
Rep. Loudenbeck was elected to her fourth term in 2018 and was re-appointed to serve a second term on the powerful Joint Committee on Finance which oversees the biennial budget.
- B.A. International Relations, UW-Madison 1991
- B.A. Political Science, UW-Madison 1991
- Current--Legislator, Representative to the Wisconsin State Assembly
- Current--Small Business Owner (agri-business and real estate)
- Former--Entrepreneur Mentor and ad hoc advisor for Southwest Wisconsin Workforce Development Board
- Former--Chamber of Commerce Executive, Regulatory and Environmental Compliance Consultant
Political Offices Held:
- Current Representative to the Wisconsin State Assembly (2010 to present)
- Supervisor, Town of Clinton Board of Supervisors (2010-2012)
- Former Planning & Zoning Committee Chairman, Town of Clinton (2011-2012)
Memberships and Civic Involvement
- Advisor, Wisconsin DNR Green Tier Advisory Council
- Member, State Capitol and Executive Residence Board
- Member, State Fair Park Board of Directors
- Member, Wisconsin Educational Communications Board
- Member, Rock County Farm Bureau
- Member, National Rifle Association
- Member, Clinton Fencehoppers Snowmobile Club
- Member, Clinton Historical Society
- Member, Clinton Public Library
- Member, Republican Party of Rock County
- Member, Republican Party of Walworth County
- Honorary and Past Member, Town of Linn Fire Department